How To Book Your Cotswold Walking Holiday & Relevant Information:
1) Choose your itinerary. Decide which Cotswold walking holiday will suit you best. Do you want to walk the Cotswold Way? Perhaps try our own Cotswold Finest hiking route? Would you like us to organize your own Cotswold walking holiday?
2) Contact us at email@example.com with any questions you may have. We aim to reply to all emails within 48 hours.
3) Once happy with your choice we ask you to pay a deposit, normally 25% of the cost of your holiday. This secures your holiday. We can then commence arranging your itinerary and booking up your accommodation. We are able to take payment via bank transfer to our UK business bank account, Outdoor Escapes Ltd or via Wise (ex Transferwise) money transfers. We have Wise accounts in US dollars, Pounds sterling and Euros for your convenience.
4) We do recommend you have holiday insurance to cover unexpected occurrences such as illness or accident. Your deposit is non-refundable, we are happy to confirm this with your holiday insurance company should you need to claim a refund.
Cancellation due to the Covid 19 Virus: If unable to claim on your holiday insurance we will rearrange your holiday at a later date. Ideally within 18 months of your previous booking. No extra charges will be incurred for this.
In the unlikely event of cancellation of your holiday by The Cotswold Walking Company, you will receive a refund of all monies paid.
5) The booking you make is accepted on the terms that you understand the possible risks and hazards of such a holiday. Your day-to-day agenda and the purpose of this trip is taken as an aim and not as a contractual obligation. It must be accepted that delays and alterations are sometimes not possible to avoid. It is very important that we are made aware of any medical conditions, physical or mental disabilities for you or your group prior to accepting your booking. Certain holidays will provide a greater physical challenge and you must ensure that any activity selected by you or any members of your party is suitable for those who are taking part. Please do make us aware if you have any special requirements. For example, in your diet, we can then do our best to accommodate this. Travel arrangements are not included in your itinerary. They are your responsibility and do not form part of your holiday. We are not responsible for any injuries or accidents that may occur on your holiday. Any guidance or advice we may provide for you is done so in good faith and as such we do not hold any liability for it
6) We will confirm receipt of your deposit. Our information pack is emailed to you usually 6-8 weeks prior to your holiday start date. Any guidebooks will also be sent at this time. You will also receive a balance payment request. We ask you to pay this promptly please. If your holiday booking is less than 8 weeks prior to your holiday start date then we usually request payment in full. Your itinerary will be completed as soon as we are able and information pack emailed to you.
7) We trust you will have a great Cotswold walking holiday experience. Please let us have your comments and any photos you may wish to send us of your holiday. We love to hear from you. In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with any aspects of your holiday, please let us know as soon as possible. We do not want any of our guests to be unsatisfied with their holiday. If we can remedy the situation, we will do our best to do so.
www.cotswoldwalkingco.com website is part of Outdoor Escapes Ltd. The company is registered in England, co. reg. number is 10522190. Our other websites are www.bespoketurkey.com & www.lycianwayholidays.com